Respiratory Diseases including Pneumonia, COPD, Asthma
Respiratory diseases are leading causes of death and disability in the world.
According to the World Health Organization, about 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and 3 million die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death worldwide.
Asthma affected an estimated 262 million people in 2019 and caused 461,000 deaths.
Pneumonia causes approximately 2.5 million deaths globally every year. Many of the victims are children under the age of 5.
For US adults, pneumonia is the most common cause of hospital admissions other than women giving birth. About 1 million adults in the US seek care in a hospital due to pneumonia every year, and 50,000 die from this disease.
As of early 2022, eighty percent of the world’s adults aged 65 and over have at least one chronic disease.
Our work at Novel Concepts Medical is about improving what science calls “healthspan,” or the number of years that people can live well without disease.
Our results clearly show that this mission is possible. With your support to our self-funded start-up, together we can make it happen faster.
Pneumonia, COPD and Heavy Coughing Patients
[A] In May 2021 one of our formulas was used to treat an 89-year-old pneumonia patient who had been in the hospital for over a week. He had difficulty breathing, was connected to an oxygen mask, and was being treated with antibiotics.
The impact of our treatment on his medical condition exceeded our most optimistic expectations. Within 2 hours of receiving our lifesaving formula, the patient no longer needed to be on oxygen and did not need to get any more antibiotics. He was released from hospital the following day. This case was extremely challenging because the patient suffers from Alzheimer’s disease as well.
Two weeks after receiving our formula, he was able to walk for the first time since being bedridden for 6 months.
Credit: Family photo
[B] Earlier in the year, our plant-based treatment was given to a woman in her early 50s who had heavy coughing for a few days. Within a day and a half from the beginning of our treatment, the woman already reported a very significant reduction in her coughing.
Chronic Lung Disease and Heavy Coughing Patient
- Dyslipidaemia – an abnormal level of cholesterol
- Sarcoidosis – chronic lung diseases – with heavy coughing
Lung Disease Medical Record of the volunteer:
- Our treatment start in late December 2021 and ended on 6/1/2022
- Before our treatment (15/8/2021) – an old diagnosis – when he was using Relvar – an inhaler for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- After our treatment (16/1/2022) – His saturation is 98%, no breathing problems and no more coughing – and without the use of the Relvar Inhale or any other medicine
He was given our treatment from 17/12/2021 until 6/1/2022.
Below is a partial comparison table of his blood results.
In addition his lung tests after the treatment show an oxygen saturation of 98%, and he reported minimal to zero coughing during the whole term of our testing.
- During this period the volunteer did not take any other medication
- He stopped using Relvar during the volunteering period
- His sleep significantly improved and so did his focus and memory